09 February 2008

Meet The Rat

happy face.....with this gold....I can buy more candy....
you see the rat is pushing the gold to my home....

don't you worry....I'll be right behind you.....

meeting firends....ex class mate......as I know NBT spend about 60k for this mini park for every celeberation....very good marketing.....they build this mini park infront NBT show room....Toyota brand....all parants bring their kids here to take photo....at the same time the kids knows the toyota......and when they grow up.....guess what???? when they thinking to buy car.........right away they think of TOYOTA....

Not just to educated chlidren....you see.....people bring their family to come here with happy and taking photo.......it's bring the luck to every body.....see my son....one day I wish him to bring the real gold to me......the happness.......AMIN

KL with Dina

My Show