12 August 2007

Wild Life


Every Sunday morning I went to Bukit Shah Bandar doing my excerise.......but today I bring along my camera...
planing to take picture of an animal....but I didn't see any...for this photo.....I have no idea...what is it....
what do you think ?

I love this nature colour....it's a tree skin....

cool & nice.....in colour, what do you think?

sometime it's look strange....but there is somethink about this wild...

what do they call this.......sorry friends......that is my weekness.....

may be some body can tell me....

Morning..... just nice to enjoy & relax...

dear friends if you want joint me......

I'll be at Bukit Shah Bandar every Sunday & public holiday

what do you think?

It's so nice.....
we call this 'sumbui-sumbui' the real name I not sure......
but in English........sure I don't know.......
what do you think ?




KL with Dina

My Show